Home About us Partnership Join us Proposals Buttons

ID='HTML3'

Recruitment is still open, so if you want to join us, visit page called "Join us".
Saturday, July 14, 2012

What's new...

Hi! Today I'm gonna write about some novelties. 
Firstly, Adrian - a new author - will join us soon, so be prepared :).
Secondly, I want to invite you to our new (photo)blog on Tumblr, where we reblog photos and pictures related to the UK, USA and generally to English language.
Besides, we received a comment from a foreign reader of our blog, in which she asked for writing more in English. I thought it would be a good idea to translate more things on our blog into English. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. The idea of photoblog is just great! And you know I`m also supporting the other one (more ENG:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a fantastic idea. Especially, that your blog is read by foreigners. I am going to take a look at your photoblog. Wish you luck with it!


    BTW, I also write my blog in English (one about learning languages). But it is mainly to practice language skills.

    ReplyDelete

Search